Governor Wolf Appoints Dr. Murphy to the PA State Board
Gov. Tom Wolf has appointed Dr. Patrick M. Murphy to the State Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
Dr. Murphy was confirmed unanimously by the Pennsylvania Senate Wednesday, Oct. 23. He was recommended for the position by state Sen. Steve Santarsiero.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive audiometry (complete audiological evaluations)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions
- Acoustic stapedial reflex testing
- Tone decay
- Digital hearing aids (selection, programming, fitting, and full servicing)
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Industrial hearing conservation (Programming in accordance with OSHA regulations, for compliance)
- On-site services to facility-based patients
- Report writing
- Hearing counseling
- Assisting patients with devices purchased elsewhere
- Aural rehabilitation
- Diagnosing diseases of the ear
- Tinnitus treatment solutions
- Public speaking
- Technical writing for consumers
THE LATEST FROM HEARING HEALTHCARE
Want to stay on top of what’s going on in the world of hearing? So do I. See below for some stories, blog posts, articles, and more.
You should have your hearing checked along with your yearly physical exam to help preserve it as you age.
This article addresses the ramifications and pitfalls of the Over-The-Counter (OTC) hearing aid act of 2017.
For most people, the names of Christy Mathewson, Carl, Hubbell, Warren Spahn, and Juan Marichal may not mean anything. To baseball aficionados these are some of the greatest Hall of Fame pitchers ever to play the game. For me, they represent the kings of the...
Already a Patient
Please leave a Google review.
Most insurance and union plans are accepted, including but not limited to the following:
- Keystone First
- Pennsylvania Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone 65
- Personal Choice
- …and many more!
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
We also offer 12-month no interest financing to qualified patients through CareCredit.
Your referring physician always receives a faxed report and copy of all test results.