Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive audiometry (complete audiological evaluations)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions
- Acoustic stapedial reflex testing
- Tone decay
- Digital hearing aids (selection, programming, fitting, and full servicing)
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Industrial hearing conservation (Programming in accordance with OSHA regulations, for compliance)
- On-site services to facility-based patients
- Report writing
- Hearing counseling
- Assisting patients with devices purchased elsewhere
- Aural rehabilitation
- Diagnosing diseases of the ear
- Tinnitus treatment solutions
- Public speaking
- Technical writing for consumers
THE LATEST FROM HEARING HEALTHCARE
Want to stay on top of what’s going on in the world of hearing? So do I. See below for some stories, blog posts, articles, and more.
The old saying, to delay is to deny is never more applicable than a person who should be considering the pursuit of better hearing. Some may make time for cleaning out a closet, organizing the garage, ridding the basement of excess stuff, completing paperwork, or addressing neglected chores. However, people with hearing problems will deny it and put off making the time for a hearing test.
For better or worse, our lives change in an instant. Whether those changes are something we make or have been thrust upon us, we adapt and move forward. These moments can be a new life, a death, an accident, a planned move, a new venture, unexpected news, or an idea....
There are some people that believe that certain professional hearing services, like those provided by Dr. Murphy, are free. However, all professional hearing services incur a fee to insurance companies and patients.
Most insurance and union plans are accepted, including but not limited to the following:
- Keystone First
- Pennsylvania Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone 65
- Personal Choice
- …and many more!
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
We also offer 12-month no interest financing to qualified patients through CareCredit.
Your referring physician always receives a faxed report and copy of all test results.