Governor Wolf Appoints Dr. Murphy to the PA State Board
Gov. Tom Wolf has appointed Dr. Patrick M. Murphy to the State Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
Dr. Murphy was confirmed unanimously by the Pennsylvania Senate Wednesday, Oct. 23. He was recommended for the position by state Sen. Steve Santarsiero.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive audiometry (complete audiological evaluations)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions
- Acoustic stapedial reflex testing
- Tone decay
- Digital hearing aids (selection, programming, fitting, and full servicing)
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Industrial hearing conservation (Programming in accordance with OSHA regulations, for compliance)
- On-site services to facility-based patients
- Report writing
- Hearing counseling
- Assisting patients with devices purchased elsewhere
- Aural rehabilitation
- Diagnosing diseases of the ear
- Tinnitus treatment solutions
- Public speaking
- Technical writing for consumers
THE LATEST FROM HEARING HEALTHCARE
Want to stay on top of what’s going on in the world of hearing? So do I. See below for some stories, blog posts, articles, and more.
Often times a person has a preconceived notion as to their own success. That innocent shortsightedness places an imagined barrier that seems impossible to cross. However, there are those who have pushed themselves into great achievement realized a life beyond their...
Your year is halfway gone and some things have changed while other things have stayed the same. That is pretty much how it is for most everyone. The things that have stayed the same is mainly for what reason? Don’t have the time? Everyone has the same amount of...
In the June 2021 Consumer Reports, CR Insights provides a brief discussion on 3 Common Hearing Aid Problems and Fixes. I have encountered these same three topics several times each week with patients for thirty-five years. The three issues I will discuss with you are feedback or whistling in hearing aids, being confronted with background noise, and battery life.
Most insurance and union plans are accepted, including but not limited to the following:
- Keystone First
- Pennsylvania Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone 65
- Personal Choice
- …and many more!
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
We also offer 12-month no interest financing to qualified patients through CareCredit.
Your referring physician always receives a faxed report and copy of all test results.