Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive audiometry (complete audiological evaluations)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions
- Acoustic stapedial reflex testing
- Tone decay
- Digital hearing aids (selection, programming, fitting, and full servicing)
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Industrial hearing conservation (Programming in accordance with OSHA regulations, for compliance)
- On-site services to facility-based patients
- Report writing
- Hearing counseling
- Assisting patients with devices purchased elsewhere
- Aural rehabilitation
- Diagnosing diseases of the ear
- Tinnitus treatment solutions
- Public speaking
- Technical writing for consumers
THE LATEST FROM HEARING HEALTHCARE
Want to stay on top of what’s going on in the world of hearing? So do I. See below for some stories, blog posts, articles, and more.
You should have your hearing checked along with your yearly physical exam to help preserve it as you age.
This article addresses the ramifications and pitfalls of the Over-The-Counter (OTC) hearing aid act of 2017.
For most people, the names of Christy Mathewson, Carl, Hubbell, Warren Spahn, and Juan Marichal may not mean anything. To baseball aficionados these are some of the greatest Hall of Fame pitchers ever to play the game. For me, they represent the kings of the...
LUNCH & EDUCATION
Murphy Hearing Services invites you to a complimentary Lunch & Educational seminar on the following dates. You will enjoy a delicious meal as you learn about the different types of hearing loss & current hearing solutions. A presentation will be given on hearing loss and the newest hearing aid technology, as we want to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information about hearing loss, in a relaxed professional environment. If you or a loved one suffers from hearing loss, you will not want to miss this powerful seminar presentation. This is a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in getting the help you need and finally addressing your hearing difficulty. At the event, you will be encouraged to schedule an in-office appointment as well.
Each event will be held at the Doylestown Country Club, call our office at (215) 230-9000 to RSVP today.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Most insurance and union plans are accepted, including but not limited to the following:
- Keystone First
- Pennsylvania Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone 65
- Personal Choice
- …and many more!
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
We also offer 12-month no interest financing to qualified patients through CareCredit.
Your referring physician always receives a faxed report and copy of all test results.